1. Manage your time wisely and schedule your day out, so you know where you need to go.
2. Work hard to complete as much of the homework and recommended reading that you can but don't worry if you did not finish all of it.
3. Get to know your professors and build a good relationship with them because it could prove to be beneficial later on.
4. Spend time away from class, homework, and studying to do something relaxing to help alleviate some stress so it doesn't build up.
5. Enjoy the next few years as much as you can because you will learn and experience so many new things, good and bad, that you will remember for the rest of your life.